The Atomos Ninja Inferno monitor that can record at 60 fps in 4K resolution. This is a perfect partner for the new Panasonic GH5 camera to utilize its ability to record 4K 60P.
Easily focus your subject and spot blemish with Infernos’ high resolution touchscreen. The screen is very bright so you won’t have any problems using this monitor in daytime exterior shots.
- 1920 x1200 Touchscreen Display
- Records 4K (3840×2160) up to 60 fps
- Records 1080p up to 120 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes, DNxHD Encoding
- Records on SSD and HHD media.
- Stores to Single HDDs or SDDs
- Video Playback and 4K Down-Conversion
- Single Master II Drive Caddy Included
Aside from the 4K 60P recording of the Atomos Inferno, the sound has been upgraded with a multipin lock connector that breaks-out to an XLR for clean audio recording directly on the Inferno.