The Atomos Assassin utilizes a 4K HDMI input to record signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, and 30p, as well as Full HD (1920 x 1080) video up to 120 fps on enabled camera.
- 1920 x1200 IPS Touchscreen Display
- Records 4K (3840×2160) up to 30 fps
- Records 1080p up to 120 fps
- ProRes, DNxHD, DNxHR and Encoding
- UHD 4K-Capable HDMI Input
- Stores to Single HDDs or SDDs
- Video Playback and 4K Down-Conversion
- Single Master II Drive Caddy Included
The Atomos Assassin records 10-bit, 4:2:2 UHD 4K and HD video to Apple ProRes HQ, 422, or LT formats. It can also record HD video using Avid’s DNxHD format and UHD 4K video using Avid’s DNxHR codec. Video is recorded to single 2.5″ HDD and SDDs for fast and reliable write speeds.
Use the Assassin as a monitor because it features a 7″ IPS capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 1920 x 1200. It is Rec. 709 color calibrated and supports multi-frequency operation (48/50/60 Hz) for monitoring of a variety of input frame rates. 4K signals can be internally down-converted and output in 1080p at the same frame rate.
Load up any 3D LUT on the monitor to monitor your exposure.
Other cool features the Atomos Ninja Assassin brings:
- Record UHD 4K
- 1080p up to 120 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 Recording
- 7″ IPS Touchscreen Monitor with Rec. 709 Color Calibration
- 3D LUT Support
- Monitoring Tools
- Supports Video Playback
- 4K to HD Down-Conversion
- Start/Stop Trigger
- Optional CFast Adapter
- Create FCPX XML Projects